• Once we have agreed on a date, I'll email you our contract so that we are in agreement of what's being provided. This will need to be reviewed and signed before the start of the session.
• Full payment will be required at the time of your session. Editing will not begin until payment is made in full.
• After the session, I'll sort through your photos and choose which ones make the cut into the editing process. The amount of images I edit will correspond with the package you've chosen. Final images will be uploaded to an online gallery within 2 weeks of your session. Your session fee does not cover prints. It does give you all the completed digital images. You will be provided a password to download digital files of your full online gallery. This password can be shared with family and friends who you'd like to have access to gallery downloads as well.
• You are free to print your downloaded photos wherever you would like, or you can purchase prints directly through your online gallery. I recommend purchasing prints from your gallery, as they are printed by a professional lab, Bay Photo. I use this method for all of my own personal prints.
• I will always confirm location and time with you a few days before your session. I like to hold off on scheduling a time, so we can look at the weather and plan the time around that. I book my sessions in the evening, within 2-3 hours of sunset for the best lighting.
• Sessions are kept to a maximum of 6 people. An additional fee of $20/person will apply for each additional person.
• Sessions are normally kept within 10 miles of Bangor. I will travel within reason, however, a mileage fee of $1.25/mile will apply if you would like me to travel beyond 20 miles round trip of Bangor.
• Minor retouches in each photo are included, but if you would like extra retouching (braces removed, etc), it does have an additional cost.
What to wear?